1. I got my first battle wound from Colby Jack tonight. I have had a few scratches here and there from him but tonight while we were playing he actually bit off a chunk of my arm!!! Okay so it wasn't that horrible. But it did hurt and Jamal just watched and laughed. Rude.
Yes we need to trim the hair around his eyes, poor baby can't see
2. So Colby whenever I play with Colby he is fine with his toys until he gets that first taste of my hands and then it is game over. No matter what toy I put in front of his face he only wants to play with my hands. Why oh why?
3. Do you ever "write" our blog posts in your head and think it is brilliant only to actually write out something completely different when you sit down to type it and it isn't n early as good? Happens to me all the time.
4. I LOVE Chicago. A Lot. And I kinda want to move there when I finish school. Jamal and I talked about this constantly on our trip and now that we are home he hasn't said a word. It has been on my mind every day but I am sure he has forgotten.
5. And about talking about future possibilities, I always feel the need to talk about something until there is nothing left to say about it and then we have to talk about all those same things again! I have no idea why I do this but it drives Jamal crazy.
Now I am off to catch up on blogs and not do homework or pack. The life of a procrastinor.