- Last night Jamal and I went over to Greg and Karissa's for our weekly dinner/PLL/gaming night. It was our turn to make dinner and I chose to make homemade pizza. YUM. I was so excited to eat it that I forgot to get a picture but we made barbecue chicken and bacon and a meat lovers pizza. Each with half without cheese for Greg. They both tasted super good, I even made a butter garlic mix to put on the crust like they do at Domino's.
- For dessert we had strawberry shortcake.
- And than I came home to find this great little package waiting for me. Yay :)
- A couple weeks ago I won a giveaway from Laura Beth at Table 4 One. She got them from Toe Goz. These flip flops are so cute and will be perfect for our trip to the Dominican Republic in a month. Speaking of the DR I am sooooo excited!!!
- Tomorrow I am going to hang out with Ashley so we can do some more crafting, like I showed you in this post. So I should be back again next week with another fun craft :)
- Saturday we are going paint balling to celebrate our friend Brian's birthday. I am kinda scared, I don't want it to hurt! I will be sure to post all about it next week, hopefully I won't get too many welts.
Linking up today with Sar